Orthopedist Susanne Leidig
The orthopedic career of Susanne Leidig began in 2000 at the Oskar-Helene-Heim, where the praxis of ORTHO EINS is located today. During the last 12 years, she has been working at the clinic of Emil von Behring, since 2009 in the department of pediatric orthopedics under the direction of professor Dr Mellerowicz.
In addition to general orthopedics, her focus is on pediatric orthopedics. She finds great joy in taking care of small (and large) patients from infants to teenagers. The spectrum includes the treatment of all pediatric orthopedic diseases, e.g. Scoliosis, posture disorder, foot malposition, hip dysplasia, phantom hip disease, X- or O-legs as well as the therapy of childish fractures and sports injuries.
Besides treating little ones, Susanne Leidig offers her medical expertise also to adult patients. As an experienced orthopedic specialist she has the whole range of conservative orthopedic therapies including manual medicine and acupuncture at her disposal.
- 2016Joined ORTHO EINS as a specialist in orthopedics and accident surgery
- 2016Additional title as pediatric orthopedist
- 2015Medical degree as specialist in orthopedics and accident surgery
- 2009 - 2015Assistant doctor in the department of pediatric orthopedics and traumatology, Emil von Behring
- 2003 - 2009Assistant doctor in the department of orthopedics and accident surgery, Emil von Behring
- 2002 - 2003Assistant doctor in the department of thoracic surgery, lung clinic, Heckeshorn
- 2000 - 2002Internship as doctor at the orthopedic clinic FU Berlin, Oskar-Helene-Heim (department moved by the end of 2000 to the Emil von Behring hospital)
- 2002Approbation as doctor
- German Society of Orthopedics and Orthopedic Surgery (DGOOC)
- German Society for Manual Medicine (DGMM)
- Manual medicine