Specialist Jan Pohlmann
During his physiotherapy training, Mr. Pohlmann focused on orthopedic issues. He maintained this interest during his subsequent medical studies and later trained as a specialist in orthopedics and trauma surgery.
Most recently, during his several years of work in the Department of Sports Medicine at Charité Berlin, he cared for amateur and professional athletes, including the youth football teams of Union Berlin.
For Mr. Pohlmann, every successful therapy begins with a careful consultation and examination. After diagnosis, possibly supported by various imaging options, an individual therapy plan is developed. Mr. Pohlmann's treatment spectrum includes a wide range of conservative orthopedic therapies, including chiropractic, acupuncture, and targeted injection therapy of all joints including the spine.
Since mid-2023, Mr. Jan Pohlmann is part of the medical team at ORTHO EINS Practice Dr. Topar.
- 2018 – 2023Charité Berlin, Department of Sports Medicine, Prof. Wolfarth
- 2012 – 2018Waldkrankenhaus Spandau, Department of Orthopedics Trauma Surgery, Prof. Noack and Prof. Nöth
- 2015Obtained the title of Specialist in Orthopedics and Trauma Surgery from the Medical Association of Berlin
- 2007 – 2012Klinikum Lehrte, Department of Orthopedics and Trauma Surgery, Prof. Fremerey
- Manual Medicine/ Chiropractic
- Sonography of the musculoskeletal system
- Sports Medicine
- SIS - International Spine Intervention Society
- DÄGFA - German Medical Society for Acupuncture
- DGOU - German Society for Orthopedics and Trauma Surgery
- DGSP - German Society for Sports Medicine and Prevention