Dr. Susanne Hügle
Specialist in orthopedics & trauma surgery
Dr. Susanne Hügle
Dr. Susanne Hügle has been a specialist in orthopaedics and trauma surgery since 2007 and has been working in Dr. Gert Schleicher's practice for over a decade. After completing her clinical training, she decided in 2009 to devote herself to the conservative - i.e. non-surgical - treatment of patients.
She has a wealth of experience in the treatment of degenerative orthopaedic and sports medicine conditions. The type of therapy to be used is always decided together with the patient in order to achieve the most individualized treatment possible.
She has been successfully using injection therapies, including autologous plasma in all joints up to the spine, as well as supplementary treatments with shock waves and laser therapy for many years.
Manual therapeutic techniques are part of her treatment methods, as is acupuncture.
She is personally interested in researching the causes of orthopaedic diseases, which often have a holistic basis, as well as the functional correlations in order to heal the entire body.
And...., as an exercise fan and enthusiastic amateur sportswoman, the prevention and treatment of the widespread disease osteoporosis is close to her heart.
- 2001-2002Emil von Behring Hospital Berlin Zehlendorf
- 2002-2003Hedwigshöhe Hospital Surgery Berlin
- 2003-2004Eduardus Hospital Cologne
- 2004-2008St. Joseph Hospital Berlin
- 2007Specialist in orthopaedics and trauma surgery
- 2008Parental leave
- 2009-2011Practice Dr. Michael Fontana Berlin
- 2011-2023Practice Dr. Gert Schleicher Ortho Eins
- Sports medicine
- Manual medicine
- DGOU - German Society for Orthopaedics and Trauma Surgery
- DÄGfA German Medical Association for Acupuncture
- Osteoporosis Circle Berlin