Dr. med. Robert Khuri Elyas
Dr. Khuri Elyas has been enriching our practice since July 2019 with his many years of orthopaedic/accident surgery expertise. His treatment focuses on cartilage damage to joints and complaints in the tendons and ligaments of the extremities and spine. He also has extensive experience in the treatment of shoulder joint diseases.
Dr. Khuri Elyas makes full use of conservative therapy options with the help of state-of-the-art regenerative procedures in order to avoid surgical interventions as far as possible. Dr. Khuri Elyas decided to leave his successful career as a senior physician and surgeon behind him in Potsdam and Switzerland in order to provide patients with the optimal therapy outside the clinic. His skills as a surgeon and his knowledge of alternative treatment methods and modern techniques are now being used for outpatient treatment.
He is licensed for manual therapy, acupuncture and basic care for psychosomatic complaints.
We are pleased to welcome Dr. Khuri Elyas as a member of our team and thus provide our patients with a broader range of treatment for orthopaedic and accident surgery complaints.
- Since 01.7.2019 Specialist for Orthopaedics and Trauma Surgery in the practice Ortho-Eins
- 02.2019 – 06.2019 Specialist for Orthopaedics and Trauma Surgery at the Helios MVZ Wittenau
- 08.2017 – 02.2019 Senior Physician in the Department of Orthopaedics and Trauma Surgery at the Frauenfeld Cantonal Hospital
- 01.2017 – 07.2017 Specialist in Orthopaedics and Trauma Surgery at Wenckebach Hospital
- 07.2014 – 12.2016 Specialist in Orthopaedics and Trauma Surgery at Wenckebach Hospital
- 24.10.2013 Specialist in Orthopaedics and Trauma Surgery
- 08.2012 – 06.2014Assistant physician at the Vivantes Clinic Neukölln in the Clinic for Orthopaedics and Trauma Surgery
- 08.2009 – 07.2012Assistant physician in the Sankt Gertrauden Hospital in the Department for Orthopaedics and Trauma Surgery
- 03.2008 – 07.2009Assistant physician at the Parkklinik Weißensee in the department for Orthopaedics and Trauma Surgery
- 02.2007 - 02.2008 Assistant physician in the Cantonal Hospital Walenstadt / Switzerland in the department for Orthopaedics and Trauma Surgery
- 02.2004 – 01.2007Assistant physician at the ASANA Hospital Leuggern / Switzerland as ward physician and physician in the interdisciplinary rescue centre
- DGOU - German Society for Orthopaedics and Trauma Surgery
- DVSE - German Association for Shoulder and Elbow Surgery
- AGA - Society for Arthroscopy and Joint Surgery
- SIS - International Spine Intervention Society
- DÄGfA - German Medical Association for Acupuncture
- Manual therapy
- Psychosomatic primary care