Dr Benjamin Schnee
After his medical studies at the universities of Berlin and Bern, Dr Schnee completed his basic surgical training in Switzerland. He continued his further education as a specialist in orthopedics and accident surgery in Berlin, before taking up a position in a major Berlin practice for joint complaints.
Dr Benjamin Schnee specialized in the treatment of cartilage damage by minimally invasive reconstructive joint surgery and modern conservative therapy procedures, supervised scientific studies and gave lectures on arthritis and cartilage therapy.
In his previous position, he worked as senior consultant in an orthopedic department, focusing on conservative therapy of joint complaints and chronic spinal disorders.
Now at the disposal of our patients at ORTHO EINS, Dr Schnee offers his expertise in the field of joint and regenerative therapies, in minimally invasive pain therapy as well as general orthopedics, accident surgery and sports injuries.
- 2016Joined ORTHO EINS as specialist for orthopedics and accident surgery
- 2015 - 2016Senior consultant in the orthopedic department of the rehabilitation clinic in Rheinsberg
- 2014 - 2015Knee surgery, joint and spinal therapy in Berlin-Steglitz
- 2014Medical degree as specialist for orthopedics and accident surgery, Medical Association Berlin
- 2010 - 2013Further training in orthopedics and accident surgery, DRK Clinics Berlin-Westend
- 2009Further education as a doctor in orthopedics and accident surgery, Bethel Hospital, Berlin
- 2008Doctorate, Charité University Medical Department, Berlin
- 2007 - 2008Doctor in general surgery and accident surgery, Canton Zurich, Switzerland
- 2006Approbation as doctor, Medical Association Berlin
- 1999 - 2006Medical studies of human medicine at the universities of Berlin and Berne
- Spine Intervention Society (SIS)
- Medical Association for Manual Medicine (Physician's seminar Berlin ÄMM e.V.)
- Professional Association of Orthopedic and Accident Surgery Physicians (BVOU)
- Medical Association Berlin (AEKB)
- X-ray diagnostics of adults and children: Skeleton (skull, trunk and extremity skeleton)
FURTHER TRAINING / ADDITIONAL TITLES
- 2014Manual medicine, chiropractic therapy